23 November 2020
About Perfect Channel
Who are we?
Perfect Channel is a dynamic and well-established marketplace technology company with a record of delivering innovation and efficiencies across multiple industries.
Our focus is to create sustainable value in financial services, commodities and logistics businesses.
What do we do?
We are a pre-eminent digital marketplace partner for forward looking projects, designing and developing robust and secure transactional marketplaces and auction venues, augmented with artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Our AI and ML capabilities are being used by clients with excellent results, delivering prediction algorithms, trading optimisation and price curve creation.
The Opportunity & Job Location
The role will support the sales and marketing activities of the company, which comprise driving new business and maintaining current client relations, to grow the business and generate revenue.
The role is base in the London office at 15 Bermondsey Square, London SE1 3UN.
Supporting the Sales & Marketing Team by:
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities, with an emphasis on the North American market
- Qualifying incoming leads and managing our ongoing leads via the CRM
- Designing collateral and presentations to be utilised by the sales team
- Managing the Perfect Channel social media marketing via Linked In, WeChat, Twitter, Instagram, and the website
Qualifications and Experience
University education in a relevant degree e.g. business, marketing.
Business experience, primarily in North American markets, as well as European Markets
Knowledge and skills
- Sound knowledge of the North American markets
- Familiarity with modern sales processes and systems, including marketing via social media
- Excellent skills in IT, and proficient in the use of presentation packages such as PowerPoint and advanced Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communicator (written and oral)
- Highly organised and methodical in approach
- Ability to build strong working relationships within the team and with clients
- Ability to work autonomously and also collaboratively as part of a team
- Tenacious and resilient
- Focused and attentive to detail
- Proactive and self-driven, with ambition to develop and progress
- Interest in modern technology
We pride ourselves on listening to all our employee’s needs, and we have developed our benefits package to reflect this.
We currently offer:
- A Competitive Salary of £40,000 - £45,000, depending on experience
- 25 days’ Annual Leave plus bank and public holidays
- Additional day off on your birthday
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
What is it like to work for Perfect Channel?
Perfect Channel have offices in London and Malaga and currently comprise a team of around 50 people, with plans to grow as a result of major projects in the pipeline. The new London office is tailored to the needs of our innovative teams, whilst on-going production teams are basking in the Spanish sun.
Learning and Development. Your career path does not have to be linear at Perfect Channel. We will support you on whatever journey you wish to take.
Agile Development. We are committed to agility and encourage continuous improvement in all aspects of our business.
Great people to work with and a fun place to work. You will work with smart people like you, who are progressive and open minded. We do things well, but do not take ourselves too seriously. Enjoy free snacks, a fridge full of drinks, pool table, team socials, axe-throwing, etc, etc. All the tech firm clichés!
Be part of something important. We are using marketplace design and technology to disrupt multibillion-pound industries, from commodities to logistics. Be part of it!
Application process and closing date
To apply, please submit a cv, with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and details of your current salary and remuneration package to
Closing date for applications: 22 December 2020