Perfect Channel is looking for a Senior QA Analyst to join our London team on a full-time basis.
This role is an opportunity to work for a progressive, forward-thinking organisation where the development team is the company’s backbone. You will be working on new and interesting projects and gain exposure to the latest technologies, whilst at the same time having some fun and working with a great bunch of people.
Maintaining a team-centric philosophy is fundamental to our success. Everyone is encouraged to take responsibility and is expected to contribute to all facets of the development process. We share success when things are going well, while everyone owns the problems when they are not. Each team handles all aspects of delivery for the project they are working on, going from initial requirements to working software.
- Work on building a quality-driven development culture that helps ship products rapidly and with confidence.
- Lead the rapid evolution of our automated testing capabilities across multiple products and projects.
- Drive the quality for a product/feature, assess the risks and ensure we ship features that meet a high quality bar.
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy, across core products and platforms.
- Lead Quality assurance efforts that align with product objectives to develop scalable solutions.
- Help tackle cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve quality.
- Evolve our QA processes and scale testing efforts across multiple products.
- Define quality metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency and measure the overall quality of the product.
- Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure the product’s reliability.
- 4+ years of experience in a QA role applied to front-end and back-end interfaces.
- Must have experience with:
- Automated testing.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Planning test efforts and writing scripts to support both manual and automated testing.
- API Testing
- Test Design: BDD / TDD / Requirements Review.
- Be able to triage issues and provide developers with analysis for a more detailed investigation.
- Understand the role of quality assurance in an Agile development environment.
- Are comfortable working closely with developers, stakeholders, users and other QA analysts in a highly collaborative environment.
- Curious and keen to develop a deep understanding of our product.
Nice to have:
- You should be able to write simple code to test applications (exercising rest and soap web services).
- Have experience with:
- Open Source Performance/Load Testing Tools (e.g. JMeter, Postman);
- Test management (e.g. TestLink, TestRail) or any other test management tool.
- Creating test frameworks and strategies, choosing automated testing tools and creating testing standards.
- Knowledge of SQL or exposure to interrogating NoSQL databases
Reporting to: Head of Delivery (Technology Delivery Department)
You will be part of the Labs team that works closely with new clients to help onboard them to our platform. Labs also head up the development of our NextGen product. We’re designing NextGen to speed up the onboarding and deployment process, freeing us up to create new, innovative and exciting features to allow for a more democratic, transparent and trustworthy marketplace.
We pride ourselves on listening to all our employee’s needs, and we have developed our benefits package to reflect this.
We currently offer:
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable depending on experience)
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Your birthday day off
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 4 x salary Life Assurance
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
What is it like to work for Perfect Channel?
Perfect Channel have offices in London and Malaga and currently comprise a team of around 60 people, with plans to grow as a result of major projects in the pipeline. The new London office is tailored to the needs of our innovative teams, whilst on-going production teams are basking in the Spanish sun.
Learning and Development. Your career path does not have to be linear at Perfect Channel. We will support you on whatever journey you wish to take.
Agile Development. We are committed to agility and encourage continuous improvement in all aspects of our business.
Great people to work with and a fun place to work*. You will work with smart people like you, who are progressive and open minded. We do things well, but do not take ourselves too seriously. Enjoy free snacks, a fridge full of drinks, pool table, team socials, axe-throwing, etc, etc. All the tech firm clichés!
*During COVID-19 we are working remotely (like everyone else!)
Be part of something important. We are using marketplace design and technology to disrupt multibillion-pound industries, from commodities to logistics. Be part of it!
About Perfect Channel
Who are we?
Perfect Channel is a dynamic and well-established marketplace technology company with a record of delivering innovation and efficiencies across multiple industries.
Our focus is to create sustainable value in financial services, commodities and logistics businesses.
What do we do?
We are a pre-eminent digital marketplace partner for forward looking projects, designing and developing robust and secure transactional marketplaces and auction venues, augmented with artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Our AI and ML capabilities are being used by clients with excellent results, delivering prediction algorithms, trading optimisation and price curve creation.
To apply, please submit a cv, with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and details of your current salary and remuneration package to